Me and Myfanwy discussed progress, and the project, still in the editing stage, seems to be going well, all in time for the deadline on 22 May. We decided it might be useful to do some test projecting in the photographic studio. I tried to sort this out, however unfortunately the studio and some of the required equipment was booked out. This means I will have to wait until actual installation to see the final effect, which is a little risky. However I have been keeping in mind the final effect, making the film black and white and the collage surface fairly neutral, so I think this will probably not be a problem.