Having cleaned the space I set about installing in the small darkened space.
First I had this plinth cut to size and painted in order that the projector would sit on it. Then Adrian and I set up the projector.
The projector used is the small hitachi projector that was used for the initial measurements to work out if the idea was feasible all those weeks ago.
The film itself is on the memory stick going into the black box, which is a media player that allows for films to be shown on the projector.
I put the projector into place and used the projection on the wall to work out where the canvases would go as planned in my sketchbook.
Using strips of velcro to attach to the wall the arrangement came out like this, quite similar to the drawing.
Adrian then attached this speaker to the projector and media player to allow for sound.
In order to hide all the wiring this V shape was cut into the back of the plinth and all the plugs and wires were pushed underneath.
The remaining wires were concealed using this plastic tubing.
My exhibition statement was mounted on to foam board and then attached to the outside wall with velcro.
Finally this black curtain was put up to fully darken the room for projection.